The following are the terms and conditions for use of the Three Marketers Inc services provided to you by Three Marketers Inc.
Your use of The Three Marketers Inc’s service(s) signifies your acceptance of The Three Marketers Inc’s terms and conditions of service provision. If you do not wish to be bound by The Three Marketers Inc’s terms and conditions of service provision, you may not use the service(s) offered. It is your responsibility to review these terms from time to time so you will be apprised of any change.
1. Search Engine Optimization Services
The Three Marketers Inc. agrees to provide to Client the following Search Engine Optimization consultation services:
- Conduct site analysis
- Conduct keyword research
- Conduct site optimization
- Hand submission of web site to major search engines and/or directories.
- Build and manage Pay-Per-Click campaign (when applicable).
- Provide reporting on a monthly basis (when applicable).
a. Client Responsibility
- Client will give the Three Marketers Inc. FTP access to the main site for making changes for the purpose of optimization, uploading new pages OR approval to go through 3rd Party.
- Client authorizes The Three Marketers Inc. use of all client logos, trademarks, keywords/key phrases, text, Web site images, etc., for search engine advertising, submission and optimization purposes.
- Client authorizes The Three Marketers Inc. to create and manage Pay-Per-Click campaigns though Google Adwords, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook, Linkedin (when applicable)
- If Client’s site is light in textual content, client will provide additional relevant text content in electronic format for the purpose of completing or creating additional web pages.
- Client affirms that he is the full copyright owner of such materials, or that he has obtained proper permission from the copyright owner(s) for use of such materials. Client will indemnify The Three Marketers Inc and hold The Three Marketers Inc harmless against any claims of libel, copyright, or trademark infringement brought against The Three Marketers Inc with respect to use of those materials.
- The Three Marketers Inc. is not responsible for changes made to the Web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s Web site.
- Modifications independently made to pages by Client may result in duplication of work by The Three Marketers Inc. Such altered pages will, therefore, no longer be considered part of the original agreement, and may be billed separately in order for work to continue on the altered pages.
c. Limitations of Liability
Client acknowledges the following with respect to services:
- The Three Marketers Inc. has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client site may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, The Three Marketers Inc. does not guarantee any position for any particular keyword, phrase or search term. Some search engines and directories may take as long as 2 to 6 months, and in some cases longer, after submission to list your site.
- Occasionally, search engines will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often listing will “reappear” without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, The Three Marketers Inc. will re-submit the site based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. The Three Marketers Inc. encourages clients to take advantage of these expedited services.
- The Three Marketers Inc. shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of the service.
Our payment terms are as follows:
- Internet Marketing Package – 100% payable in advance.
- Monthly/Quarterly Promotion Package – billed 6 months in advance.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising – a deposit of 1 time your monthly click budget is required to start. We will send you invoices electronically on a monthly basis.
All accounts are due and payable upon receipt and interest is charged at the rate of 25% per annum on all accounts not paid within 30 days after date of invoice. NSF cheque: $20
We reserve the right to either suspend or terminate your account with The Three Marketers Inc. for failure to pay.
All Account Charges are non-refundable. By accepting the Three Marketers Inc. services, the client gives up any right for a refund.
Either Client or The Three Marketers Inc. may, either individually or by mutual agreement, terminate their working relationship by giving written notice to the other party. A one month written notice is required.
Client and The Three Marketers Inc. are in agreement that circumstances or conditions sometimes arise that warrant or necessitate termination of the Client-Contractor working relationship. In view of this possibility, both Client and The Three Marketers Inc. agree that should the relationship terminate, it will be done so in an amicable fashion, maintaining an attitude of cooperation and professional demeanor, with respect for the reputation and dignity of the other party.
If notice of termination is given by either Client or The Three Marketers Inc, no new work shall be initiated, but any work previously authorized by Client up to the point of receipt by The Three Marketers Inc. or Client of termination notice shall be completed, and Client agrees to be responsible for prompt payment for such services to Three Marketers Inc. These same terms will apply in the event that either Client or The Three Marketers Inc. should initiate termination.
2. Translation Services
a. Quotations and Acceptance. All quotations are given subject to confirmation by The Three Marketers Inc. upon receipt of the Client’s order and no contract shall be concluded until such confirmation is given. Each order when accepted constitutes a separate contract. Any written quotation for work will remain open for acceptance for 30 days after dispatch and thereafter will lapse unless otherwise stated in writing. The Three Marketers Inc. will not be bound by any oral quotation or acceptance of it.
Upon cancellation of an assignment, we will retain 10% of the net fee for administration purposes if the translation has already been started, then a charge for the amount of work done will be added to the 10% fee.
b. Delivery. Time stated by The Three Marketers Inc. whether in writing or orally are bona fide estimates which The Three Marketers Inc. will use its best endeavours to achieve, but The Three Marketers Inc. cannot warrant the same, and no liability shall attach to The Three Marketers Inc. in the event of delivery being delayed. Delay shall in no circumstances amount to or be deemed to be a breach of contract, neither shall the client be entitled to treat the contract as repudiated by reason of the delay.
c. Changes. For any stylistic or terminology changes, corrections or edits to the source or target texts requested by your side, after the final and proofread translation has been submitted, The Three Marketers Inc. charges an hourly rate of $50.00.
d. Liability. The Three Marketers Inc. uses only professional translators, and whilst every attempt is made to ensure that the translation is as accurate as possible, no warrantee is given in that regard, and The Three Marketers Inc. shall not be held liable for any consequential loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy or difference of interpretation unless the error is such that no reasonably competent translator could possibly have made it. In any event, liability of The Three Marketers Inc. shall in no case exceed the value of the invoice for the cost of the services.
e. Terms of Payment. All accounts are due for payment within 30 days of the Invoice date. Interest is charged at the rate of 25% per annum on all accounts not paid within 30 days after date of invoice. For clients located outside Alberta, Canada The Three Marketers Inc. may require payment of the full amount prior to commencement of services.
f. Copyright. The copyright of the translation is the property of The Three Marketers Inc and will not be deemed to have passed on to the Customer until full payment for the translation has been received by The Three Marketers Inc.
3. Web Design Services
a. Development Policy
The Three Marketers Inc. reserves the right not to accept projects that promote racism, pornography, or anything that is of objectionable contents.
b. Payment Policy
Unless other arrangements are made in writing between both parties, all projects at The Three Marketers Inc. require 30% deposit prior to their initiation and the remaining due upon completion. The Three Marketers Inc. owns all project’s digital and non-digital materials created by The Three Marketers Inc. until payment is received in full.
c. Limitation of Liability
The Three Marketers Inc. will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue or profits, arising in connection with the projects that we developed.
The Three Marketers Inc. reserves the right to delay or stop any project development for any reason without liability. The Three Marketers Inc. will notify the client immediately of any changes of project development status, and make appropriate arrangements. If a stoppage in development is caused by The Three Marketers Inc., the client will be refunded the deposit minus any billable hours.
d. Project Contents
All digital and non-digital materials supplied by the client to The Three Marketers Inc. for project development must be, either owned by the client or given copyright permission for publication. The Three Marketers Inc. is not responsible for copyright infringements found on these materials.
e. Cancellation of Project Development
A request to cancel project must be made in writing to The Three Marketers Inc. and include the signature of the authoritative client. The Three Marketers Inc. will charge for the number of hours accumulated in project development before the cancellation request is made.
f. Pause in Project Development
A request to pause project development must be made in writing to The Three Marketers Inc. and include the signature of the authoritative client. The delay will not exceed a period of 30 days. Unless other arrangements are made between both parties, The Three Marketers Inc. will assume any delay requested by the client that exceeds the 30-day period a cancellation, and hence will charge for the number of hours accumulated in project development before the request to pause is made.
This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted according to the laws of Alberta, Canada. Any disputes arising from this Agreement shall be litigated or arbitrated in Alberta, Canada.
The Three Marketers Inc. reserves the right to change/update policy, services, and prices without liability. If you have any questions regarding The Three Marketers Inc. Terms and Conditions please contact us by phone 403.230.3993, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Three Marketers Inc terms and conditions in effect as December 2012.