The Three Marketers was invited to the 2017 Google Partner Summit, an exclusive gathering for Premier Google Partners across the world that took place in New York City. We are very proud to have been one of the 1,000 agencies invited to the event.
It was a great opportunity to hear from Google leaders as they shared a first look into new digital trends, consumer insights and product roadmaps whilst learning about best practices from industry experts on how to grow businesses online.
Key Takeaways from Google Partner Summit 2017:
- We have entered the age of assistance. Consumers are more informed, demanding and impatient than ever before. The number of searches for “same day shipping”, “open now”, “travel next day” has increased substantially.
- Mobile is the front door to your business, the chance to make a good first impression. 53% of mobile visitors abandon the site if it doesn’t load within 3 seconds.
- If you want to win today, your website needs to provide a fast, frictionless experience. Every second added to load time leads to a 20% reduction in conversion.
- Consumers want a consistent experience across devices: app, mobile & web.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) integrated with AdWords will offer better targeting options and help businesses find more qualified customers.
As a Google Premier Agency Partner, we get insider information to help our clients succeed. If you’re interested in discussing our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.